Shop Labor Rate (Effective Oct. 6, 2018):
- $78.00 per hour for small engines
- $99.00 per hour for heavy equipment
- $109.00 per hour for field service (1 hour min.)
There is a minimum shop labor fee for all units checked in.
An estimate is defined as a statement indicating the likely cost of a job. Please note an estimate is not a quote.
- Complete equipment left over 30 days may be sold for charges owed
- All repair work has a 30-day limited warranty
- Carburetor repair work has a 30-day warranty with the exception of bad fuel
- Payment is due at the time the services are rendered
- No returns on electrical parts
- To accurately provide replacement parts, manufacturer's model, codes, and serial numbers are necessary
- Not responsible for part accuracy without proper engine/equipment numbers