LoneStar Outdoor Rental Overview
- Rentals are paid at the beginning of the rental period.
- A valid driver's license is required for all rentals.
- A deposit is required for all rentals – Major credit card or Cash, we do not --accept debit cards for deposit.
- Credit Card deposits require the card holder to be present and sign all rental agreements.
- Rental Damage Waiver may be purchased at the beginning of the rental period. This protects the lessee in the event of damage that exceeds the $2,500 deductible that the lessee is responsible for.
- Equipment rentals rates begin when the equipment leaves our store.
- Equipment rental rates end upon return of the equipment. Late returns or excess hours will result in additional charges.
- Weekend rate, weekly rates, monthly rates, and half-day rates are available on some equipment.
- All tools and other equipment are used at lessee’s risk. Lessee will hold lessor harmless for accidents involving the operation of the leased equipment. We exercise precaution in keeping our equipment in good condition. Conditions which prevent satisfactory operation of equipment do not release a lessee of his responsibility for rental charges.
- Lessee assumes all responsibility for equipment while out of possession of lessor and promises to return such equipment to the lessor in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the lease, with natural wear from responsible use expected. Lessee shall be liable for any loss, theft, damage, or destruction of leased property.
- All equipment lost or damaged beyond repair will be paid for by the lessee. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase price or cost of repairs of such damaged or lost equipment. All cartage charges must be borne by lessee. Customer will be charged for the lost rental revenue.
- Lessee is responsible for maintenance, greasing, and care of equipment while in their possession.
- Refunds: There are no refunds on rentals. We rent for a time period and are not responsible for weather, traffic, or conditions beyond our control.
- Returns: Rental equipment must be returned during regular business hours. The lessee is responsible for any loss, theft, damage, or destruction to leased property.
- Returned Checks: There will be a $35 charge on all returned checks. No exceptions.
- Fueled Equipment: All fueled equipment will have a full tank at the start of the rental period; please fill the tank after use and prior to returning your rental. A fuel charge of $7/gallon will be charged if equipment is not returned filled.
- Cleaning Fee: All equipment that is returned and has not been cleaned will result in the assessment of cleaning charges.