2015 Kubota SVL75-2 Open ROPS/FOPS Cab w/Wide Rubber Tracks (Mechanical Quick Coupler)
SVL75-2 Open ROPS/FOPS Cab w/Wide Rubber Tracks (Mechanical Quick Coupler)
- Large Space for Tool Box - Large Space for Tool BoxThe SVL75-2 offers a convenient and large tool box for storing a grease gun and other necessities.
- Best-in-class Engine Horsepower - Best-in-class Engine Horsepower Kubota's high-powered engines provide 74.3 HP for performance that surpasses the competition.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) - Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)The Diesel Particulate Filter meets the latest Interim Tier 4 diesel emissions regulation by collecting particulate matter (PM) from exhaust gas for cleaner exhaust emissions.
- Easy-clean Floor Mat and Drain Outlet - Easy-clean Floor Mat and Drain OutletThe soft rubber floor mat is easy to remove and clean. And with the built-in drain outlet, the mat can be washed in the cab.
- Easy-open Sliding Windows - Easy-open Sliding WindowsThe sliding front door and double-sliding side windows can be opened regardless of the position of the front attachment, allowing you to get in or out safely even during emergencies.
- Electronic Travel Torque Management - Electronic Travel Torque Management Electronic Travel Torque Management System lets you work faster with more power. The ECU constantly monitors the load of the machine to optimally control hydraulic pump output according to the load, preventing engine stalls for smoother operation even under severe conditions.
- Enhanced Defrosting and Demisting Functions - Enhanced Defrosting and Demisting Functions Ample airflow prevents the windows from fogging up or freezing during the cold months of the year.
- Hand and Foot Throttle - Hand and Foot ThrottleThe hand and foot throttle allows you to match the engine speed to the task. The hand throttle is ideal for jobs requiring constant engine speed such as cold planing, trenching or snow blowing. The foot throttle lets the operator vary engine speed for other applications.
- Higher Ground Clearance - Higher Ground ClearanceA high ground clearance of 11.7 inches lets you travel over large obstacles with ease.
- Kubota Original Rubber Tracks - Kubota Original Rubber Tracks Kubota's original rubber tracks offer outstanding durability and long-life perfomance. Furthermore, Kubota's original lug pattern prevents soil from accumulating and improves traction force. 15" (380 mm) wide tracks are also optional.
- Long Reach for Maximum Lifting and Dumping, High Bucket Hinge Pin Height - Long Reach for Maximum Lifting and Dumping,High Bucket Hinge Pin Height Kubota's unique vertical lift is designed to deliver an exceptionally long reach of 41.7 inches. In addition, the tip of the arm is optimally shaped for a tall hinge pin height of 119.1 inches for easy dumping into trucks.
- New CRS Diesel Engine - Electronic Travel Torque ManagementThe SVL75-2 features Kubota's renowned CRS (Common Rail System) diesel engines which deliver a powerful 74.3 HP. The CRS electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount for high torque at a low rpm to improve work efficiency
- Optimized Air Conditioning - Optimized Air ConditioningThe climate control system offers outstanding cooling and heating performance with optimized airflow for a high level of comfort all year round.
- Pilot Valve with Shuttle Piston - Pilot Valve with Shuttle PistonThis ensures consistent oil flow which improves directional stability.
- Routine Checks - Routine ChecksSimply open the rear bonnet to access all components for daily routine inspections.
- Slide-and-tilt Radiator and Oil Cooler - Slide-and-tilt Radiator and Oil CoolerThe radiator can be tilted for easy cleaning.
- Standard Self-leveling Function - Standard Self-leveling FunctionThis feature helps keep the bucket or pallet forks in a horizontal position without the need to manually adjust the angle during lifting.
- Standard Two-speed Travel - Standard Two-speed TravelShift from low gear at 4.7 mph to high gear at 7.1 mph to get the job done faster.
- Strong Traction Force - Strong Traction Force Kubota's original track lug design gives you more grip and a stronger traction force of 9678 lbs.
- Tilt-up Cab - Tilt-up CabThe cab can be tilted 72° without having to lift the arm, allowing easy access to the hydraulic pumps, valves, lines and hydraulic tank.
- Triple Flange Lower Track Rollers - Triple Flange Lower Track RollersA highly reliable triple flange design not only minimizes the risk of detracking, but improves stability as well.
- Welded, Integrated Mainframe and Undercarriage - Welded, Integrated Mainframe and Undercarriage Welded, Integrated Mainframe and Undercarriage The undercarriage forms an integral part of the main frame for maximum durability.
- Wider Cab Entrance - A wider entrance makes it easier to get in and out. ; Wide and Clean View - The spacious interior minimized fatigue even during long work hours; High-back Full Suspension Seat - The standard suspension seat offers outstanding comfort; Arm Rest - The spacious cab also includes ergonomically placed arm rests on the right and left sides of the seat to minimize operator fatigue ; Wide Leg Room - The cab provides ample leg room to reduce operator fatigue.
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke: 3.7 in (94 mm) x 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement: 203.3 cu.in. (3331 cc)
- Engine: V3307-CR-TE4
- Fuel Capacity: 24.6 gal (93 L)
- Rated Horsepower: (Gross) 74.3 HP (55.4 kW) / 2400 rpm
- Travel Speed: (Low/High) 4.7 mph (7.5 km/h) / 7.1 mph (11.5 km/h)
- Lift Capacity: 4881 lbs (2214 kg)
- Breakout Force: (Bucket) 6204 lbs (2814 kg) ; (Lift Arm) 4766 lbs (2162 kg)
- Ground Clearance: (Min) 11.7 in (296 mm)
- Ground Pressure: (with standard Track) 5.6 psi / 5.8 psi; (with wide track) 4.7 psi / 4.9 psi
- Operating Weight: (Include Operator Weight 175 lbs) 8984 lbs (4075 kg) / 9260 lbs (4200 kg)
- Rated Operating Capacity: (35% Tipping Load) 2300 lbs (1043 kg) ; (50% Tipping Load) 3285 lbs (1490 kg)
- Rollers: (Track, Per Side) 4
- Tipping Load: 6570 lbs (2980 kg)
- Track Width: 12.6 in. (320 mm); (Wide) 15.0 in. (380 mm)
- Track: (Ground Contact Length) 56.5 in (1436 mm)
- Cab: Open CAB / Closed CAB
- Lift: (Arm Path) Vertical
- Traction System: (Force) 9678 lbs (4390 kg)
- Flow: (Aux) 17.4 gpm (66.0 l/min)
- Hydraulic System: 15.9 gal (60 L)
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 9.2 gal (35 L)
- Max Operating Pressure: (Loader) 3185 psi (224 kgf/cm²)
- Engine Type
- (Gross) 74.3 HP (55.4 kW) / 2400 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.6 gal (93 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- (35% Tipping Load) 2300 lbs (1043 kg) ; (50% Tipping Load) 3285 lbs (1490 kg)
- Bucket Capacity
- 4881 lbs (2214 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- (Low/High) 4.7 mph (7.5 km/h) / 7.1 mph (11.5 km/h)
- (Include Operator Weight 175 lbs) 8984 lbs (4075 kg) / 9260 lbs (4200 kg)