2015 Kubota KX018-4 Cab
Kubota KX-018 Mini Excavator 2015 with 1929hrs. Tracks are at 75%. Everything is tight and in great working order. Unit is still in the rental fleet. Just had new idlers installed ready to go to work!
- Extraordinary Stability and Lifting Capacity - The KX018-4’s superior stability is due to its long tumbler distance and wide variable track width. It enables you to safely perform jobs using a host of Kubota attachments. And Kubota’s unique hydraulic system, together with a powerful boom cylinder, delivers the lifting power you need to broaden your range of lifting jobs. Combined, you get an advanced hydraulic system that automatically regulates and distributes the optimum amount of oil to each cylinder, based on the weight of the load for smooth, responsive and stable lifting capacity and overall operation.
- Integrated Travel Motor Hoses - Kubota has enclosed the travel motor hoses within the track frame for added protection.
- Kubota Original Engine - The KX018-4 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D902 16.1 HP engine. Engineered with the power to maximize digging and lifting performance. It also delivers minimized noise and vibration, and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- New Digital Panel - Following the excellence of Kubota’s Intelligent Control System, the new digital panel puts convenience at the operator’s fingertips. The user-friendly digital panel is positioned to the front right corner of the operator for better visibility, and features one-touch button operation to view the time, hour meter and tachometer. Warning lamps with code numbers on the display will alert you in case of emergencies such as overheating, hydraulic problems or low battery. With easier access, simpler settings, easy-to-read indicators and alerts, you’ll always be aware of the excavator’s functioning status.
- New Spacious Cab - Designed for greater comfort, the new large cab with a fully flat floor provides more legroom to minimize fatigue.
- ROPS/OPG (Top Guard, level I) Certified Cabin/-Canopy - Lightweight for improved stability and certified for safety, the KX018-4’s ROPS/OPG (Top Guard, level I) safety systems provide protection from falling debris or accidental rollovers.
- Short-pitched Rubber Crawler and Double Flanged Track Rollers - The KX018-4 features a short-pitched rubber crawler that minimizes vibration and double flanged rollers that help improve stability and 3'3.0" travel performance.
- Straight Travel - For added safety, Kubota's hydraulic system makes sure that you travel in a straight line even during simultaneous operation of the front boom, arm and bucket.
- Auto-shift - The auto-shift system enables automatic travel shift from high to low depending on traction effort and terrain. This gives smoother operations when dozing and turning.
- Easy Cab Entry and Exit - The wide cab entrance allows quick access to and from the cab making operations that require frequent exiting, such as trenching and piping, much easier.
- Easy-open Front Slide Window - Unlike many excavator windows, the front glass window of the KX018-4 opens with ease. Just flip the latches on the window sides and slide it up. A gas-assist mechanism makes this action almost effortless.
- Engine Maintenance - Kubota has made routine maintenance extremely simple by consolidating primary engine components onto one side for easier access. Engine and other vital components can be inspected quickly and easily.
- Enhanced Digging Force - The KX018-4 delivers an impressive bucket digging force. Its powerful and well-balanced arm and bucket allow the operator to dig faster and more efficiently even in the toughest conditions
- Topside Boom Cylinder - For increased reliability when performing in hazardous conditions, including demolition jobs when a breaker is fitted, the boom cylinder has been positioned on the topside of the boom to prevent cylinder damage.
- TPSS - The Two-Pattern Selection System positioned under the seat allows the operator to shift control styles conveniently while seated. A simple turn of a switch is all it takes to select between the ISO pattern and the SAE backhoe pattern.
- Variable Track Gauge - To optimize stability when using heavy attachments, the KX018-4 tracks can be expanded to a maximum of 4'3.2" and retracted to 3'3.0" to make passing through narrow doorways and tight work possible. Either adjustment can be made in just seconds by operating the independent track gauge lever.
- Wide Working Range - The KX018-4’s working range is always hard at work for you. You get powerful and responsive working applications that are ideal for digging, lifting and loading. Plus, you’ll get increased efficiency of our bucket capacity, digging depth and load over height, meeting or exceeding the latest requirements of today’s construction sites.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.6 gal (21 l)
- Horsepower: Output (SAE J1995 gross) - 16.1 (12.0) / 2300 HP (kW)/rpm ; (SAE J1349 net) - 15.5 (11.6) / 2300 HP (kW)/rpm
- Oil Capacity: (Reservoir / system) 4.1 gal (15.5 l) / 7.4 gal (28 l)
- Displacement: 54.80 (898) cu. in. (cc)
- Engine: Kubota D902-BH-E4
- Ground Clearance: 6.3" (160) in. (mm)
- Ground Pressure: 3.7 (0.26) / 3.8 (0.27) psi (kgf/cm2)
- Overall Height: 7'8.5" (2350) ft. in. (mm)
- Overall Length: 12'2.1" (3710) ft. in. (mm)
- Overall Width: 3'3.0" (990) ft. in. (mm)
- Speed: Swing - 9.1 rpm
- Angle: Boom Swing Angle Left/Right - 75 /60 degree
- Blade Height: 9.1" (230 mm)
- Blade Width: 3'3.0" (990) ft. in. (mm)
- Track: Rubber
- Weight: Operating weight - 3967 (1799) lbs. (kgf)
- Width: Shoe - 9.1" (230mm)
- Force: Breakout Force (Bucket/Arm) 3594 lbs (1630 kgf) / 1852 lbs (840 kgf)
- Lift: Blade - Above ground - 9.1" (230 mm)
- ROPS: Cab
- Speed: Travel (Low/High) 1.4 mph (2.2 km/h) / 2.6 mph (4.0 km/h)
- Standard: Tumbler Distance - 4'1" (1230 mm) ; Crawler length - 5'2.6" (1590 mm)
- Blades: Drop below ground - 9.1" (230 mm)
- Traction: 4542 lbs (2060 kgf)
- Flow: 7.4 (27.7) GPM (l/min)
- Pump Rated Output: 4.6 (17.3) x 2 / 2.8 (10.4) x 1 / 1.7 (6.2) x1 GPM (l/min)
- Engine Type
- Kubota D902-BH-E4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) - 16.1 (12.0) / 2300 HP (kW)/rpm ; (SAE J1349 net) - 15.5 (11.6) / 2300 HP (kW)/rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.6 gal (21 l)
- 12'2.1" (3710) ft. in. (mm)
- 3'3.0" (990) ft. in. (mm)
- 7'8.5" (2350) ft. in. (mm)
- Operating weight - 3967 (1799) lbs. (kgf)
- Swing - 9.1 rpm